JHF-I Type Enhanced Heat Transfer Reactor
Structural Characteristics and Mixing Principle
The internal structure of JHF series enhanced heat transfer reactor is similar to that of static mixer, which can make different liquids entering the enhanced heat transfer mixer mix well with each other. However, unlike conventional static mixer internal units, the internal components of JHF series enhanced heat transfer reactor are not made of plates, but of finer tubes, which can pass through heating medium or cooling medium, so the internal units can not only pass through heating medium, but also through cooling medium. Full mixing is achieved and a large heat transfer specific surface area is provided.
1. Product characteristics
JHF-I type enhanced heat transfer hybrid reactor is specially used for enhanced heat transfer in high viscosity media. JHF-I type enhanced heat transfer hybrid reactor does not need to be combined with other parts, and is directly connected with pipeline. For high-viscosity medium of 3,000-450,000 cm, its heat transfer coefficient can reach 100-400 W/m2 C, which is 4-5 times higher than that of conventional tubular reactor.
2. Product uses
(1) Heating and Cooling of Oils and Fats in Food Industry
(2) Heating and cooling of melt resins and heating and cooling of polymer solutions in synthetic fibers and plastics industries
(3) Heating and cooling of binders and cosmetics in daily chemical industry
(4) Heating and cooling of molten asphalt, heavy oil, crude oil and residue in petroleum industry
(5) Cooling of Emulsified Explosives in Explosives Industry
(6) Polymerization of polystyrene
(7) Production equipment for styrene-acrylonitrile copolymer
(8) Production plant for acrylonitrile butadiene styrene copolymer
(9) Used as a Polymerization Reactor for Polyamide 6
If you have any questions during the use of the product, you can call our after-sales service hotline at any time, or leave us a message.
No. 2 Development Road, Qidong City, Jiangsu Province